ILOVEYOUU ♥♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥THE OWNER THIS BLOG♥
Hello , I'm Mas Anizan bt. Jaafar . When im crying just trying to make me cold because I want to always be happy and make me forget the problems. I want to be strong and brave to face all the trials to come♥

I APPRECIATE THIS REALLY


God ! For surely , you gave him for me . I'll look after him properly . i beg for you to maintain the relationship between us . Keeps us from all trials that we can't tackle . Because i do love him very much , and we love each other so much . I don't want to lose him because he is the best for me . Everysecond ,  i always pray the best for his and our relationship . Thanks for the special gift and i'm very grateful to be together with him . AMINN :))

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS YOU DEDEK
LOVEYOUSOMUCH
TAKECARE
MUAHH :(