ILOVEYOUU ♥♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥THE OWNER THIS BLOG♥
Hello , I'm Mas Anizan bt. Jaafar . When im crying just trying to make me cold because I want to always be happy and make me forget the problems. I want to be strong and brave to face all the trials to come♥

WHEN PEOPLE HATE YOU



ASSALAMMUALAIKUM

As a ordinary human , there must be a the word envy between human and human . Lumrah hidup lah katakan . Me as well , im evny with other people , i envy im not as smart as them , as cool as them . But one things that always we forget to is nobody is perfect except God .



And hell yess im 100% sure theres some people might be hating me , and i was like "REALLY?" pheww *flip my hair* . At the first im asking myself why they do hate me ? Am i do anything wrong ? Then i realize that im just wasted my time think about those hating me and already make a bit of puffy to myself , what a mess . 


Hate me as you wish i don't care because you don't exist in my world . And i can hate anyone i want with reason , please take note , i don't hate people without reason hell-o im still normal . I feel disgusting when people hate another people with no reason . Trillians middle finger for you darling .


Till here xoxo .