ILOVEYOUU ♥♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥THE OWNER THIS BLOG♥
Hello , I'm Mas Anizan bt. Jaafar . When im crying just trying to make me cold because I want to always be happy and make me forget the problems. I want to be strong and brave to face all the trials to come♥

Meee :)

 

Assalammualaikum


I don't have time for peoples immaturity . If you don't know me personally you really know NOTHING about me . If you know me in person you shouldn't have to shit talk over the computer . Grow some balls and CONFRONT me . Pretty much anything that you tell me I ALREADY know . So please , just shut the fuck up , your wasting your breath and your wasting your time on me . I don't care how , 'pretty' , 'handsome' or 'hot' you are , I don't care about your social status . I treat everyone like a human being . It gets difficult sometimes to get back to everyone . if you don't like me , PERGI JAHANAM SAMA YOU LAA !