ILOVEYOUU ♥♥♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
♥THE OWNER THIS BLOG♥
Hello , I'm Mas Anizan bt. Jaafar . When im crying just trying to make me cold because I want to always be happy and make me forget the problems. I want to be strong and brave to face all the trials to come♥

Muhamad Fariza ♥♥♥


yes i do love you!
yes i do heart you!
yes i do thinking about you!
yes i do miss you!
yes i do give my heart for you!
i love you my hubby,
thanK becauce you aLways make me happy,
you always be with me ,
you my angel,
you are my heart,
i am loved and loving,
i am surrounded by love of you,
to the world you may be but one,
but to one you might be the world for me,
the most word that i realy loved you when you said that u love me

  

each time i miss you,
a star falls down from the sky,
so,if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no star,
its all you fault!
you made me miss you soo much !!
I LOVE U MR.BEAN !!